Who we are
Our website address is: https://simonloi.com.
At SimonLoi.com, we recognise that the privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit our site, and how we safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties. Okay, here is what you need to know.
1.1 Purpose of Policy.
1.2 Notice concerning children
Please note: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in the user’s account.
2. Information collection practices
2.1 What basic information does the company collect?
In operating this site, the company may include newsletters, online commenting areas, and other forms that ask users to provide their names, email address and other contact information.
2.2 What additional information does the company collect?
- Automatic collection. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. This site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
- Cookies. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our website. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our website may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
3. Use and sharing of information
3.1 What does the company do with collected information?
- Personal information. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We will use your information as a greater collection of data related to the site in traffic discussions in articles posted on the blog. No individual users visit, whether you or another visitor are discussed. The aggregate data is used for education purposes only and no reader of thie article will be able to identity you.
- Anonymous information. We use anonymous information to analyse our site traffic. In addition, we use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
- Disclosure of personal information. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of this site.
- Sale of information. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this website. If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
- Access to information. Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may reques5t that we remove all information about you from our database by contacting us in accordance with Section 6.1 below.
This site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information that we obtain from you but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse or alteration.
5. Website areas beyond the company’s control
5.1 Public comments
This site may include interactive sections such as commenting areas where visitors to this site can post comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
5.2 Third party websites
This site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. Contact information and policy updates
6.1 Contacting us
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this site or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database, please feel free to contact us.
6.2 Updates and changes
We reserve the right, at any time, to add, change, update or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, updates or modifications to this site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update or modification will be effective upon posting on this site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.